8 Editor-Approved Last-Chance Spring Fashion and Beauty Deals at Amazon

May 2024 · 3 minute read

I’m not exaggerating when I say I spend my nine-to-five scouring Amazon; I shop for a living, so I’m constantly tapped into the retailer’s latest and greatest finds. While it’s no secret that the site is a treasure trove of fashion and beauty sales, the latest selection is simply jaw-dropping. Just in time to welcome the new season, Amazon is hosting its Big Spring Sale with markdowns starting at $13 — but hurry, you only have one more day to shop.   

Naturally, I’ve already done what I do best and sifted through the fashion and beauty departments to pluck out the eight best deals. The following picks have my shopping-expert seal of approval, and they’re bound to become your new favorite finds. Below, snag Levi’s jeans, Reebok sneakers, CeraVe skincare, and celeb-used makeup for up to 60 percent off.  

Shop Editor-Loved Amazon Spring Sale Finds

Levi's Wedgie Straight Jeans

Amazon

Navigating transitional dressing is no easy feat, but if there’s one closet staple you can always rely on, it’s Levi’s jeans. The timeless Wedgie style is now on sale for as low as $56 — a full 30 percent off its usual $80 price tag. It has a flattering high-rise waistline and classic straight-leg fit through the hips and thighs. Made from a blend of cotton, polyester, and spandex, the pair has a soft and stretchy feel for all-day comfort. While you can never go wrong with the mid-wash option, snag the jeans in a range of 14 additional styles to coordinate perfectly with your spring wardrobe.  

Reebok Club C 85 Vintage Sneakers

Courtesy

Speaking of closet staples, no outfit rotation is complete without a pair of fresh white sneakers. The Reebok Club C 85 Vintage style is the quintessential pick, and it’s now marked down to $69 from its normal $85 cost. Personally, I can’t help but add the versatile pair to my shopping cart, and I’m not the only fan; Emily Ratajkowski has worn the comfy-yet-chic sneakers, too. The shoes have a stylish leather upper, supportive cushioned midsoles, and durable rubber outsoles. Thanks to their all-white colorway and low profile silhouette, they can be worn with practically anything in your daily wardrobe. One shopper even deemed them the “best sneakers” they’ve tried, adding that they feel like “walking on a cloud.”  

CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum

Amazon

Another deal you can’t pass up, the CeraVe Retinol Resurfacing Serum is currently just $17. According to Amazon, more than 70,000 people purchased the skincare gem in the past month alone, so you’ll want to get your hands on the popular pick ASAP. The product is formulated with a slew of all-star ingredients, including retinol, as its name suggests, to smooth wrinkles and fine lines, and even out your skin’s texture and tone. As a result, the serum plumps and brightens your complexion for a younger-looking appearance. Still on the fence? Take it from one reviewer who described it as “botox in a bottle.” 

Run to Amazon to shop my editor-approved Big Spring Sale picks while they’re still marked down for just one more day. 

Shaperx Short Sleeve Shaping Bodysuit

Amazon

The Drop Maya Silky Slip Skirt

Amazon

L'Oréal Paris Makeup True Match Lumi Glotion

Amazon

Lillusory Striped Crewneck Cardigan

Amazon

Cosrx Snail Mucin Power Repairing Essence

Amazon

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7qrrSrbClnV6YvK57wKaYs6eeYrKltdOoqWaZoKW%2FsMLEnWSsqKKeu6h5w56YpatdZ31zgIxxbWpoZGWG